Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Abs Class

So, today - in about 1/2 an hour - I'm going to "Abs Class" for the first time, here at work. It is only 15 minutes, so hopefully I will survive. I'm oddly nervous though... no idea why... like sweaty hands nervous! lol. My friend SM is bringing me along and swears it is a good (and easy) class. I hope she is right - especially about the "easy" part. SM seems cool as a cucumber when it comes to working out. But, really, she'll be spending the whole time obsessing about Gym Guy. lol. I'll let you know how it goes.

GOSSIP: Brit-Brit is back. Her documentary is on in a couple of weeks, she'll be on Good Morning America in early December. Some clips of her doc are on Perez. Check it - if you're interested. Strangely, I am.

SHOUT OUT: Looking forward to the weekend with Sis and MERZ!

1 comment:

Steph said...

Gym guy has been missing for a month and I need a new obsession. Unless your presence is the magical fairy dust that makes him reappear. I think "easy" is not exactly right - it is "easy" to get away from your desk for 15 minutes, and it is "easy" to be tortured for 15 minutes only.

See you in 8 minutes!