Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Biting the bullet...

So, I'm biting the bullet and getting healthy. Going to start keeping a food journal and tracking my terrible habits (which will hopefully stop, once I starting writing everything down)! We're even looking into some basic workout stuff for the basement... woohoo!

I need to do something... next year I'll be 30 and apparently the body is first to go... since mine went about 5 years ago - I figure I'm really in trouble now! lol.

Stay tuned... maybe 100 blog posts from now, I'll have some good news to report.

...and hey, this blog isn't very exciting, is it? :(

GOSSIP: Did you hear that Madonna sent the kiddies to stay with Guy for a bit and sent along a crazy list of demands? Crazy list included; no snacking, exercise everyday, etc... a bit like being in the Army. Oh, Madge. I still love ya.

1 comment:

Steph said...

Come to the gym with M and I! Abs class is just 15 minutes and I go almost every day and we do yoga and pilates.