Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Well now...

Today I had lunch with some friends and we got to talking about blogs. Which then got me thinking... gee, I really should have a blog. I have no idea why, I really don't have much to say - but I'll give it a shot. On occasion, I've been known to "make a funny"... so, I'll give it a whirl. Perhaps out of my nothing, there will be something (a la Seinfeld).

I promise not to mention actual names... aka, my sister will be referred to as "my sister" and my boyfriend will be referred to "my boyfriend" -- very 007, eh?

So, thanks lunch gals - you know who you are. Hopefully you enjoy and become regular readers.

How shall I start? Hmmm... well...

My dog Magnum won a Halloween contest for best costume and his picture will appear in tomorrow's Guardian. We're all very excited. Of course, Mags has become a bit of a Diva-Dog now and is demanding more Milkbones and his own bedroom. Cripes.

Nothing more to say for now. Stay tuned. I'll try to write daily.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
merzmommy said...

Can't wait to read your daily dish! It's about time you got one of these.